Network | Framework agreement: The best conditions for picking up pace
The expertise, range and size of the PNEUNET network offers on the one hand high-quality tyres and services, which keep your commercial vehicle fleet constantly ready for operation. On the other, the growing number of PNEUNET network partners allows us to offer you the use of the fleet network on particularly attractive conditions. By way of example, we open up promising opportunities for you to effectively reduce the time and costs incurred for operating your fleet.
In doing so, we do not restrict ourselves to attractive price and product agreements that are valid throughout the PNEUNET network. By taking over your entire tyre management, we also relieve you of organisational tasks. This not only gives you the freedom to concentrate fully on your core business but also absolute transparency in all the tyre services we carry out for you.
The network | framework agreement offers you attractive advantages:
- Central processing of all services and products through your partner
- Nationwide framework conditions for all PNEUNET service stations in Germany and Austria. The price and product agreements concluded individually with your partner apply throughout the network
- Central billing of all services and electronic transmission of documents. All the deliveries and services we provide for your commercial vehicle fleet within the scope of our fleet management are centrally documented and billed. For you, this electronic processing translates into a significant reduction in administrative duties and the optimisation of business processes. Upon request we will transmit all the documents electronically to you.
- Transparent reporting and controlling of all the business processes. We document all the business processes nationwide. This enables us to provide you with up-to-date, comprehensive and transparent reporting and controlling at all times, which we use to efficiently support your tyre management
- Individual tyre concepts and neutral advice thanks to manufacturer independence